A busy day in the Major Jones pool
Our guests have been generous in their praise of Waimarama Lodge. We've set out some of the comments we have had from guests and hope they might assist you in deciding if a stay at Waimarama is for you.
Wonderful property you have there, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Really enjoyed our stay at the lodge. Will definitely be back.
- Simon C, July 2020
It was absolutely lovely, a beautiful home away from home! Many thanks and I'm sure we will be back to stay again.
- Kate M and family, July 2020
"The house shelters day dreaming,
The house protects the dreamer,
The house allows one to dream in peace" - Gaston Bachelard
- Nisha and Amir Klein, Jim Roark, Seattle Washington - January 2020
Wonderful stay. Too short. Highly recommend.
- Andrew and Vicki Kotrolos, Australia - January 2020
Great company + great fishing = Great Week!!
- Mac McElwain - November 2019
Great week fishing!
- Richard Grundy, Australia - September 2019
First North Island Ski Trip. Great Base
- Richard Shipton - August 2019
This is a gorgeous place and we loved being here.
- Phillipa Fowler - July 2019
Thank you for the lovely stay. Cottage was awesome.
- Harish Chandra family - January 2019
Lovely quaint cottage but well stocked with creature comforts.
- Hiew family, Sabah (Malaysia) - December 2018
What a wonderful place. Truly enjoyable.
- Williams family - August 2018
An amazing place. Thank you.
Bruce Johnson, Epsom Auckland - July 2018
We had an awesome stay. Everyone loves this property. Thanks for the wine!
- Helena, John, Sonia, Jason Sing Yan - July 2018
What a special home for a family to gather in. We have had a fabulous time. Thank you so much.
- Joe and Di Edwards and whanau - Easter 2018
Did some cool activities! Was a great stay. Thanks.
- Govind Family, Wellington - 5 January 2018
A lovely family holiday.
- Hanover Family New Plymouth - 28 December 2017
Our 10th anniversary fishing trip - productive and wonderful as always.
- Mike McMenamin et al, 20 November 2017
What a wonderful spot to have a relax. A beautiful home.
- Rick and Denise Stafford, Ilford NSW Australia - 9 November 2017
What a wonderful spot. So relaxing and peaceful.
- Leigh and Chris Jewell, Jen and Gerry Symonds - 24 September 2017
We enjoyed the old world charm, the fireplace library and fantastic setting.
- Chrisco, Yolande, Christoff, Flagstaff Hamilton - 21 July 2017
Awesome lodge, amazing setting, so comfortable, thank you. Great weather. 19 trout - kept a couple! Until next time.
- Chisholm Family, Mt Maunganui - 4 June 2017
Sublime experience, beautiful location, beautifully appointed home with every whim catered for, wonderful people to deal with, it really doesn't get any better. Many thanks Graeme we will definitely be back.
- per Holiday Houses, 9 May 2017
A wonderful escape during a wet Easter. Loved seeing Whio nesting across the river.
- Gracewood Family, Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland -14 to 17 April 2017
Southern Cross, brown trout and excellent wine. Thank you.
- Channing & Ethan Flynn (EY Family) – Los Gatos, California - 25 February 2017
Great place to get older. Awesome spot, lovely house, fab friends, food and wine. Thanks.
- Jane & Steve Beere - Auckland - 27 January 2017
Fabulous friends and food in a magical home. Thank you.
- Bernie Mackie – Auckland - 23 January 2017