Our guests have been generous in their praise of Waimarama Lodge. We've set out some of the recent comments we have had from guests and hope they might assist you in deciding if a stay at Waimarama is for you.
Did some cool activities! Was a great stay. Thanks.
- Govind Family, Wellington - 5 January 2018
A lovely family holiday.
- Hanover Family New Plymouth - 28 December 2017
Our 10th anniversary fishing trip - productive and wonderful as always.
- Mike McMenamin et al, 20 November 2017
What a wonderful spot to have a relax. A beautiful home.
- Rick and Denise Stafford, Ilford NSW Australia - 9 November 2017
What a wonderful spot. So relaxing and peaceful.
- Leigh and Chris Jewell, Jen and Gerry Symonds - 24 September 2017
We enjoyed the old world charm, the fireplace library and fantastic setting.
- Chrisco, Yolande, Christoff, Flagstaff Hamilton - 21 July 2017
Awesome lodge, amazing setting, so comfortable, thank you. Great weather. 19 trout - kept a couple! Until next time.
- Chisholm Family, Mt Maunganui - 4 June 2017
Sublime experience, beautiful location, beautifully appointed home with every whim catered for, wonderful people to deal with, it really doesn't get any better. Many thanks Graeme we will definitely be back.
- per Holiday Houses, 9 May 2017
A wonderful escape during a wet Easter. Loved seeing Whio nesting across the river.
- Gracewood Family, Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland -14 to 17 April 2017
Southern Cross, brown trout and excellent wine. Thank you.
- Channing & Ethan Flynn (EY Family) – Los Gatos, California - 25 February 2017
Great place to get older. Awesome spot, lovely house, fab friends, food and wine. Thanks.
- Jane & Steve Beere - Auckland - 27 January 2017
Fabulous friends and food in a magical home. Thank you.
- Bernie Mackie – Auckland - 23 January 2017